Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Outfit Qucik Fix: The Muffler Scarf

For Christmas, a good friend gave me a really cute plaid and leopard print scarf (I know it sounds wierd, but it's really pretty). Only problem was that it's square. I can work with a long skinny scarf. I can work with infinity scarves. I can work with all kinds of scarves, but a big square? Not so much.

This morning I was in a rush to get dressed to get to work. In one had, pair of jeans. In the other, a white t-shirt. Totally boring outfit, I know. But right in front of me was this scarf. I figured, what the heck, we'll throw it on and hope for the best. At least my outfit would have some visual interest.

When I pulled into the parking lot of the office, I did a quick search for "How to tie a scarf" on Google, and found this handy video courtesy of Scarves.net. Within 30 seconds, I had a completed outfit and walked into the office to a sea of compliments.

- The Sassy Gal

No comments:

Post a Comment